Please Note: Description and images are provided to us by third party for your convenience only and we cannot guarantee their accuracy.We apologise in advance if they contain any errors. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.If in doubt please search on manufacturer website using Product Model: S-5101 or Contact us via Ask a Question Tab.
Solstice upgrade SGE to Unlimited Solstice enables multiple users to connect simultaneously to a shared display using a range of devices over an existing WiFi or Ethernet network.
With a Solstice-enabled display in the room any number of users can instantly connect share and control the display fostering collaboration and decision-making.
Enterprise customers can use the Solstice Dashboard to centrally manage all of their Solstice displays across their corporate network.
Rich content sharing capabilities
• Unlimited simultaneous users via WiFi and/or Ethernet connections
• Connect with Windows Apple and Android devices – laptops tablets smartphones
• Share applications documents images videos etc.
• Each participant can share multiple streams to the display
• Live streams of video and other media with synchronized audio supports 1080p at 30 fps
• Changes made to content visible on screen in real time
• Users control screen layout – look at one thing or a dozen things on screen at the same time
• Laptop screen privacy – users can share a single application window
• iPhone and iPad mirroring
• Multiple use modes to support both presenter-controlled sessions and “equal-access-for-all” sessions
• In open sessions any participant can control the posts of anyone else in the session
Enhances existing investments
• Display software runs on a standard Windows computer
• No proprietary hardware to purchase or install
• Runs over existing WiFi or Ethernet networks no specialized network required
• Integrate with existing in-room AV Control systems like Crestron Extron and AMX
• Run in parallel with WebEx Lync GoToMeeting etc.
• Incorporate external video sources such as Apple TV or VTC systems
Solstice enables multiple users to connect simultaneously to a shared display using a range of devices over an existing WiFi or Ethernet network.