More Products from Warranty & Support Extensions
Cisco CON-SNT-SPC2M4E4Your network is the lifeline that connects your customers to goods and services. The effects of downtime can significantly decrease productivity, erode customer confidence, and result in lost revenue. SMARTnet helps you reduce downtime with fast, expert technical support, flexible hardware coverage, and smart, proactive device diagnostics with SMARTnet Service.
Features and Benefits
Cisco® SMARTnet® Service is essential to keeping your business functions available, secure, and operating at peak performance. Cisco SMARTnet offers:
- Fast support from experts: Get direct access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC), which is staffed by thousands of Cisco professionals.
- Online self-help support:Gain access to extensive support resources 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through Cisco’s online knowledge base, communities, resources, and tools. The table below (Cisco SMARTnet Service Resources) shows the support resources available with SMARTnet.
- Ongoing OS updates and upgrades: Within your licensed feature set, you get ongoing OS support for both minor and major OS releases.
- Advance hardware replacement: The right level of hardware support helps minimize downtime.
- Smart, proactive diagnostics: Cisco Smart Call Home is an optional, embedded feature that allows you to gain critical insight and immediate alerts on core network devices to help you quickly identify and resolve issues.Cisco SMARTnet. Number of years: 1 year(s), Service time (hours x days): 8x5, Response time: 4 h, Next Business Day (NBD)
|Service time (hours x days)||8x5|
Standard Delivery : £4.99 ex vat
Next Day Delivery: £9.99 ex vat